Specification & Uses.
Cantilever racks are metal constructions designed for storing of long and/or bulky cargo. This type of racking systems is used in shops or warehouses for storage of rolled metal, lumber, sheet material, profiles of various types, etc.
Cantilever racking has no front racks. This allows to handle a variety of goods of any length. Tiered construction allows to store large amount of products even in small spaces. This provides direct access to each product unit. Cantilever racks are handled from the front.
Cantilever Rack comes in two variations:
- Double-sided cantilever rack allows to handle cargoes from both sides.
- Single-sided storage racks are fixed to the wall, so the maximum load is less.
| C A N T I L E V E R R A C K I N G
- Arm Length – 0.8 -1 Mtr
- Wide range of sizes depending on height and load.
- Single and Double-Sided options.
- Option with a roof for outdoor installation.
- Stable and reliable construction.