Specification & Uses.
Drive-In Racks are the ideal equipment for storage of large amounts of the same products or long shelf life and low turnover products and is often used in low-temperature warehouses, particularly in food and pharmaceutical industries.
The main advantage of using of Drive In racks is high density shelving storage due to removing the aisles between rows. Handling equipment drives into the racking system. Pallets are installed inside the channels, which are formed with frames of pallet rack. In comparison with pallet racks, drive-in racks increase the storage area almost doubled and take 80% of the total floor space.
VARIATIONS OF DRIVE IN:
Drive-in racks are handled according to the «LIFO» principle (last in, first out) when loading and unloading of pallets are made from one end of the rack.
Drive-through racks are handled according to the «FIFO» principle (first in, first out). Pallets are loaded on a rack on one side and unloaded from the other.Get Quote
| D R I V E – I N R A C K I N G
- Maximum warehouse space utilization (up to 80%). Use of drive-in/ drive-through racking saves significantly floor area of the storing facilities;
- low cost equipment compared with other high density storage technologies;
- Drive-in/ drive-through racking is designed for storing large volumes of similar products with a low turnover ratio;
- Different types of coatings for different operation conditions.
- Reliable pallets guides for stackers.
- Load distribution elements for insufficiently strong floors.
- High Stability due to diagonal bracing.